JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
image.jpg I am offering for sale one of my Gibson Les Pauls. This one is a gold top, made in 2006 in the good ole USA. The classic line of Les Pauls has the 60's thin taper neck profile. It comes with the case and Gibson propaganda booklet. The original pick guard is in there too, I removed it because they always get in my way. The finish on this guitar has some crazing in it, mostly around the control knobs. It doesn't show in the pics, but the crazing is there. The finish on Gibsons apparently sometimes does this, but I don't know why. I have used this guitar as a back up to my others since it was new, but it has been recorded with and gigged and it does show. It still looks nice, but not like a case queen. It definitely plays and sounds fantastic. Fret wear minimal and the guitar is ready to go. $1300. Interested? Call five zero three 709 5597. Thanks , Chris.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top