JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Want to own a street legal ATV? <broken link removed>
This is a 2005 model with many updates from 06-07 model years. That is the factory paint job! Selectable 2 wheel drive and an actual reverse gear!

HPIM1687.jpg

11-05-07_1435.jpg

I've got a ton more pictures if wanted. You can see the bike any where in the mid-valley area. Heck if you're really interested, I'll take you for a spin even.

This is not the same Ural as from the late 90's or even as new as 2003. Every year Ural has updated and increased the reliability of these bikes. With that said, these are NOT hiway cruzers. It will do 60-65, but this bike is made for the side roads, not I-5.
I've rode this bike home from every where I've ridden it. Up to Pacific City, up and over the coast range to Yachats (all off road), all over the Detroit FS roads, several trips to the coast. All over the valley! Right now the bike has about 15500 km. With the nice weather, this will go up!
Asking $7000cash or what do you have to trade? Looking for a nice VW Bus, Honda Shadow, guns, ammo....????

Last Edited:
It is a very unique ride. You will probably have much better luck on ADV. I don't see many bikes moving right now though. My DRZ has been for sale for months with no serious offers.

I have it listed on ADV. I've had trade offers, but they are for cars. Not what I need or want right now. Good luck with your sale!

Want to own a street legal ATV? <broken link removed>
This is a 2005 model with many updates from 06-07 model years. That is the factory paint job! Selectable 2 wheel drive and an actual reverse gear!

HPIM1687.jpg

11-05-07_1435.jpg

I've got a ton more pictures if wanted. You can see the bike any where in the mid-valley area. Heck if you're really interested, I'll take you for a spin even.

This is not the same Ural as from the late 90's or even as new as 2003. Every year Ural has updated and increased the reliability of these bikes. With that said, these are NOT hiway cruzers. It will do 60-65, but this bike is made for the side roads, not I-5.
I've rode this bike home from every where I've ridden it. Up to Pacific City, up and over the coast range to Yachats (all off road), all over the Detroit FS roads, several trips to the coast. All over the valley! Right now the bike has about 15500 km. With the nice weather, this will go up!
Asking $7000cash or what do you have to trade? Looking for a nice VW Bus, Honda Shadow, guns, ammo....????

Isn't the point of the camo paint job that you CANT see it? :D

Good luck!!
I didn't make it passed the layoff rounds. If I was still working, I'd be keeping this bike and just buying another! As it is, got to sell one to buy one. Or trade for one? Need a nice road bike...

Good luck!!
I didn't make it passed the layoff rounds. If I was still working, I'd be keeping this bike and just buying another! As it is, got to sell one to buy one. Or trade for one? Need a nice road bike...
No thanks, I've got a BMW '81 R80g/s in pieces, and '92 R100GSPD and an '02 1150 Adventure......
I do have a Kawasaki 250 Super Sherpa that I'll sell or trade!
Cheers,
J

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top