JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
16 ft. Starcaft fishing boat it’s a 2005 model with a 2005 Yamaha 25 hp motor that runs great. It has 2 NEW Scotty electric downriggers as well as a NEW biminni top with matching cover, a live well, it also comes with 2 fish finders - one on the bow and the other on her stern, 300 feet of anchor line, an EZ-Load trailer, with NEW tires and a spare tire. It’s also come with 4 fishing pole holders and 5 fenders that can be place in the 5 fishing pole brackets on the boat. Also it has an open deck and not the bench seat that are common on this size of boat making it very easy to walk around and to get to that fishing pole when you have that fish online. It has a 2 inch hitch on it and is very easy to tow. I would love to keep it but I just don’t have the room for it. I have clear titles so come and get it because this one of a kind special ordered boat won’t last. I would like $7500 for it and I’m open to offers- guns or cash only please.

DASBOOT.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads