JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought this new and am the original owner. never wrecked or been down, has had all services done by hansens ducati in medford oregon, has speedmoto triple clamp, clipons, matris damper, zero gravity wind screen, speedymoto frame sliders and axle sliders, has termi half system. some various carbon fiber. has had 600/6000/12000 service's already preformed, always ran great. would do part trade for tavor, lwrc, sr15 or somthing along the lines, get ahold of me for more info.
Josh

IMG_7329_zpsa65d489e.jpg IMG_7326_zpsccfa79c3.jpg IMG_7323_zpsdfa834a6.jpg IMG_7320_zps6edaf8bc.jpg

its been a great bike I just have no time to ride, ive got a 10/7/3/1 year old kids and its just a busy life. ive had about 5 bikes and it is by far the most fun one so far,
I want to get a new ducati monster in a few years

Beautiful bike! I am glad I put my crotch rocket away a couple of years ago. Use to race with WMRRA and OMRRA for many years. I am getting to old and it takes way too long to heal when I crash. Still ride but I am a poser now and ride a Harley softail. GLWTS......

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top