JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Selling my 2005 Dodge RAM 2500 5.9 Cummins Diesel. I'm selling this truck because, well honestly its way too nice for me. There is too much to list but I'm going to give it a try.

~Quad cab long bed Laramie package all leather all power all the bells and whistles

~6" BDS Lift with Bilstein 5100 shocks (this is a true long arm kit, it actually relocates the mounting brackets of the control arms further back on the frame, this corrects the geometry on a lifted truck increasing articulation and making a superior ride quality. This truck rides better than stock without question)

~NITTO 37/12.5-20 MT TRAIL GRAPPLERS (these are almost identical to the TOYO MT, two of the tires are about 95% and two are about 85%)

~Edge Evolution with Juice plus monitor (Increased power and mileage, This truck will get 26 or 28 mpg if you drive it JUST RIGHT. I however don't drive it exactly in this manner but have gotten around 26 on the freeway. I usually like to blow a little black smoke and I still get about 16 mpg in town driving)

~MBRP stainless 4" full exhaust (it's all stainless from the downpipe back, I do have the stainless downpipe but didn't get it until after the exhaust install and never got around to installing it after the fact)

~Viper alarm very professionally installed with remote start (this is not a cheap thing to have done to this level of quality. But it is essential for a diesel if you're a stickler for warming up your truck, and a very nice feature for cold mornings to have a warm defrosted truck)

~VERY professional and VERY custom audio system
-Pioneer double din DVD player (there is no "kit" to install this. The dash has been custom
built to accept the stereo and look exactly as stock. You would be very hard pressed to see
this on any other 05 dodge, especially this nice.
-Polk Audio Amp and Polk audio 10" subs in a custom built carbon fiber box under the back
Seat 9 the carpet color is slightly off and this is one of the only downfalls of the truck and its
hardly noticeable
-Polk Audio componants in all four doors
-Very high quality back up camera (it really is a life saver)
-Easy to add a navigation unit (I just never got around to it)

~Rebuilt and upgraded transmission within the last 10K (work was done by A-1 transmission Bellingham Wa.)

~ Meticulously maintained (servicing done by Hometown Automotive Bellingham Wa)

This truck is in perfect mechanical order and drives like a dream. I Love this truck but I just don't get any use out of it so I hope someone else can enjoy this truck as much as I have. If you're a serious buyer come take a look, you won't be disappointed. Call or text me anytime 3605106614 or email at turbovr6jetta AT yahoo.com

Mileage: 150000 (this is low for a diesel!)

Price: $24500

LOTS of pictures available at this photobucket link:

Last Edited:
true love, maybe. But It really is too nice for what I need a truck for. I sold my 2wd beater and need a 4wd beater... If i keep this it will just get beat!! Someone should save this truck from being beat!

Mr. Panda, it is still available the the time being. I would be interested in partial trades... Depending on what it was. I'm looking to replace the truck with an older 4x4 7.3 powerstroke or 5.9 "cummins. Preferably one in not so great shape that I can beat up and not care. But whatever you got offer it up and see it interests me

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top