Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

2004 Suzuki GSX-R 600

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by benjamyn.boyer, Jan 16, 2012.

1. benjamyn.boyer

benjamyn.boyer Willamette Valley Member

It kills me to sell my baby but I don't ride enough to justify the insurance, registration and the opportunity cost of what I can do with the money. This bike is fast and aggressive, not for beginners. I have had the following upgrades done; yoshimura bolt on exhaust, flush mount turn signals, flush mount tail bracket, lowered 2 inches can go 3 but the suspension will stiffen up, -1 front tooth sprocket still have stock sprocket, hot bodies tinted windscreen, frame sliders, corbin front and rear seat (also have stock front and rear seats), stainless steel brake lines, paint matched rear seat cowl, rear spools w/ pit bull rear stand at no extra charge and most importantly a CLEAN TITLE! I have the stock front and rear seats if you want them stock or want to sell them, I also have an extra black tail fairing if you want to install it or just sell it on ebay. If someone is serious about the purchase, I can go through the history with them in person. The bike has around 13,000 miles on it, oil changed at least every 1,500 miles. Please email me with any questions and I will respond as quickly as possible.

The windscreen is cracked, the speedo screen is cracked which don't hinder the performance at all. There is a hiccup when starting whereas the fuel pump doesn't kick on immediately. I have never had the bike not start, and she will easily perform at will (150+ mph) once she starts. That's the bad, the good is all of the upgrades.

Looking for $3500 cash or combination in trade.

Definitely open to trades of; 3/4 ton 4X4 long bed quad cab, tactical or hunting gear, 4X4 4runner or extended cab toyota pickup, firearms, pistols, guns, ammo, snow machines,
    quads, 4-wheelers, ect. ect. ect.

Nothing terribly specific on firearms, AR-15, Glock 10mm, Mossberg 590, Ruger 77 .357, 300 AAC, Ruger Mini-14, Beretta PX4 Storm, Beretta 92A1, Kimber Ultra Carry II , Nighthawk 10mm

S5031331.jpg

2. benjamyn.boyer

benjamyn.boyer Willamette Valley Member

Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.