Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

2004 RMEF 45-70 Banquet rifle

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by USMCInfantry, Jul 30, 2009.

1. USMCInfantry

USMCInfantry Salem Oregon New Member

Beautiful 2004 RMEF Banquet rifle, never fired and is in 'as new' condition. Follow the link to see the features of this amazing rifle.

http://www.gunsinternational.com/Tr...37db236c9-864D15EF-1517-4EF2-40C442BB6BBE71C2

This gun is probably not the weapon for someone who intends to drag it through the brush chasing elk. This is a collector's piece to hang on the wall or put in the safe as an investment.

Please don't waste my time if you are not serious. I am in southern Oregon, near Grants Pass.

It is time for it to go to a new home so if you are serious make an offer. I may consider a partial trade.
    $2700

If you are serious please reply via private message on NWFA and I will respond as soon as possible. Please include the best time to contact you if you would like a reply via phone.

Semper Fidelis

Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  2. gunnails

gunnails Hillsboro Active Member

The link is broken. ;)

3. nwo

nwo Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

Yes, 404 error. Not found.

4. USMCInfantry

USMCInfantry Salem Oregon New Member

I finally got the link fixed but I never did figure out why it wouldn't work before. Oh well, it is working now but I appreciate the heads up.