JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$3000
City
Lynnwood
State
Washington
Zip Code
2004 ford ranger edge stepside. To be up front, i just got it recently. Thought it would be ideal to have a work truck for our house but sh*t happens and i need the funds at this time. The truck needs some minor things that are easy to adress and is overall mechanically sound. i will disclose all details i know of
This truck has 173k miles, 2wd and 5 speed manual.
Engine starts and runs good and transmission shifts pretty good, I Just did an oil change. dont know when trans fluid was last changed.
Stereo works, heater and ac work,
Brakes are great, suspension is fine, no significant corrosion underneath.
Comes with Toolbox, rack, LED light bar
Rear tires are great, 3 tires are the same offroad tires, one is mismatched and would work with the spare pictured. All have good tread
Windshield is cracked, oil pan needs a new gasket, i have the part but havent gotten around to it.
interior: Needs airbag modules and driver seat buckle

Title and bill of sale at hand, i will be keeping the plates.
Price is 3000 firm.
I will consider any kind of trades with 1200 cash at least.
if you have a clean 4cyl car i may be interested in a straight trade or car at greater value with me including other items i have listed.
with a few things fixed up this truck should last quite a long time still. Title in hand
Message me with any questions thanks

IMG_9868.JPG IMG_9870.JPG IMG_9871.JPG IMG_9872.JPG IMG_9873.JPG IMG_9874.JPG IMG_9875.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top