JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 2004 Ford F350 Super Duty XL flatbed dually 4X4 for sale with only 39,xxx miles. It has a 6.0 liter V-8 turbo diesel engine, ABS, air conditioning, power steering, AM/FM Stereo, automatic transmission, dual air bags and steel wheels. The steel flatbed is 9'x7 1/2'. It has a clean Oregon title and has never been wrecked. The body and interior is clean with only a few screw holes in the dash and floor board from previous equipment that had been mounted. The truck is clean and drives great, as it should with such low miles. This truck would make an excellent work/farm truck and has many years of service left in it. I am the second owner and I had checked it out prior to purchase and nothing showed up on car fax regarding any issues, but feel free to check for yourself. KBB lists this truck at $22,225 for excellent condition private party and $21,550 for good condition private party. I am asking $18,500 - that is over $3500 below KBB! Please call me at 541-324-9500 if you would like to take a look at it or any other questions you may have.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top