JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Incredible 1000 cc touring/adventure bike with $2000 in recent maintenance. Great condition bike that runs amazing. Just this summer has new tires, fuel pump wiring, oil change, brake/clutch fluid flush and fill, belts, fork oil, steering head/triple clamp, throttle body sync/tune. This thing is ready to ride!

11,xxx miles. Low for the year. Clean Oregon title in the last owner's name. Thats right, I have not transferred the title into my name yet. DMV will still process for you, so no worries there.

The side boxes are Ducati, which were pretty difficult to find. The windshield is also Ducati and I have the original as well. Also comes with some spare brake pads for when that day comes.

Aftermarket seat, exhaust (Silmoto), lights/signals. Comfy to ride, sounds great and plenty storage. I also have the correct tank bag for it (not pictured).

All fairings are in great shape and the bike has never been down at speed. Bar ends show light scrapes from a couple driveway tip overs.

I just bought this bike over the summer and it is in amazing shape but I need to put money into my Jeep.

I am asking $3400 for the whole package but accepting reasonable offers including cash with *certain* firearms. Multiple firearms would be awesome I just need $1200 cash minimum.

Will trade for:
Nothing polymer framed unless Glocks with carbine conversions like Micro Roni, etc
No .40
No bolt action

Sig pistols
Colt pistols - will add extra 30% to value of your Colt 1911s,
I'll consider any $1000+ 1911
anything 44 magnum including desert eagle - will add 40% to value of Colt Anaconda
AR builds need to be $1000 minimum
AKs need to come with tons of ammo

ducati doubled.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR