JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I'm reposting this for my father. NWFA members, take another $1,000 off the price.

Sadly, my employment situation is forcing the sale of my pride and joy, my 2003 Dodge 2500 with the 5.9L Cummins Diesel and the Lariat package. It's fully loaded with every possible option, has been flawlessly maintained, and is very clean inside and out. The complete fuel system was rebuilt 25,000 miles ago at a cost of $4,000, which included all new injectors and a new fuel pump. Surprisingly, I get over 20mpg combined. Aftermarket accessories include front and rear Buckshot bumpers, Bushwacker fender flares, a 6" lift kit, and brand new 35" Toyo Open Country Radial tires on brand new polished wheels I just spent $2000 on. All in all this is an excellent value for someone looking for this sort of rig. It needs nothing, looks amazing, and gets compliments everywhere I go. Just turned 124,000 miles.

$22,000

Thanks,
Kevin
503-724-3362

A few minor corrections for you.
Dodge is a Laramie package not lariat that's ford
and I believe those a buckstop bumpers??? Buckstop is very high quality!!
You may want to add make of lift
and automatic or manual tranny??
Beautiful truck very tasteful acessories!!
You can tell it was taken care of

If only it was a 1500 I would be seriously tempted. I'm looking for something a little smaller than that. I love all the mods though. Good luck with the sale!

nice dodge 2003 really awesome.. i agree with kevlar.. its not lariat, its a laramie package.. im looking also for something which is smaller than that but that was a beautiful truck with nice accessories..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top