JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy folks....I have a 2002 Kawasaki MeanStreak 1500cc (FI) muscle cruiser for trade primarily but a sell wouldn't be bad either.

It runs excellent at over 11k miles and has no leaks and never been dropped. It has a couple of small scratches on the tank but nothing even close to being bad. It also has a high end passenger back rest along with some good saddlebags. It also a Memphis Fats quick release wind shield and also Vance and Hines long shot pipes. It sounds mean and is a sweet powerful fuel injected ride that consistently gets about 45-50mpg on the hwy.

NADA has the range on this ride at $3,932-$5,163. This bike will need a tire sometime next year so $4500 is a fair price for this awesome bike.

I'm looking for some firearms to trade for....primarily the following types.

1. Cowboy SA shooters.
2. Lever action Winchester model 94 45LC rifles or similar calibers.
3. Desert Eagle .50

or.....

1. AR-15 rifles of various types
2. 1911 45ACP
3. Glock 27.

or.....

1. A quality acoustic or acoustic/electric guitar as part of the trade.

or...any combination of the above with holsters, ammunition. I am open minded so if you have something you think I might be interested offer it up. Thank you.

6217207616_07a64b8cd2_b.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top