JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$11500
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hello all, posting this here about a week or so before it goes on Craigslist. I'm also starting it $1,000 less than I was going to post it there, so a lot of my wiggle room has been taken out for negotiation.

Nothing wrong with it, and I don't want to sell it, but we just added another family member and I needed to purchase a 4x4 SUV for more passenger room.

Open to partial trade of guns, ammo, or optics, but majority (80-90%) of value will still need to be cash.

Mileage is ~206K

Truck is getting some minor paint dings professionally touched up and will be ready to show next week along with more pictures.

This truck has never left me stranded or stuck, and has been used to access hunting and fishing spots across 3 states. It has NOT been beat up or aggressively wheeled because it has been my daily driver since I bought it and I couldn't afford to fix it if I broke something. It has been well cared for and maintained because I had to trust it in remote locations by myself.

This is the desirable 2.7 L 4 cylinder engine with the 5 speed manual transmission and TRD package which includes an LSD rear diff.

This truck handles like a go-cart despite the lift due to The OME shocks. It's an absolute blast to drive.

Work done to the truck:

$1,800 OME 1.5" lift kit including new UCA and leaf springs (no spacers) installed by a professional mechanic.
Aftermarket stereo and blue tooth capability.
Alarm system with impact sensing and vehicle disable feature
AMR racing 0 offset wheels (no spacers and no rubbing)
Duratrac 31.5" tires with 50% tread left
Custom FJ style interior and rear bench seat
Toyota plastic bed liner (good base for sleeping in the back)
Cover gasket replaced by a shop
New MAF sensor and 02 sensor installed by a shop
New spark plugs and oil change
New battery (<6 months ago)

Also for sale are:

Gloss black-Locking ARE bed cover for +$250 or sold separately
High quality inflatable bed mattress +$100 or sold separately.

A58EA78E-6567-4163-ADAE-90868083846E.jpeg A2011D6A-06D4-4917-89C9-3B7462D5B101.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Inside is done being detailed. Posted on Craigslist now so if you are interested at all hit me up before the idiots find it over the weekend.

Price is OBO.

50A343FF-9729-4F16-A5D5-A5674AA4D242.jpeg 4026BA2E-E74F-48B0-BEE4-349FF979E104.jpeg 1A034E36-9DCC-4339-A348-3E0F5E04D414.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.