JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$13000
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my Jeep, 1k discount for Gold members and up.
Not a member? donate $500 to the forum and show me the receipt and I'll cut 1k off the price.
Here's the link with pictures

Here's the ad;

Clean title, in-hand. Its a 2001 4.0 straight 6 cylinder with 115,XXX original miles with a 5 speed. New windshield two weeks ago. March 2021 I replaced the water pump, radiator, upper and lower radiator hoses and added a 190* thermostat. I replaced the clutch, flywheel, master cylinder, throw out bearing January 2020, less than 200miles on them. December-ish I replaced the hardtop seals, upper and lower tail gate seals. October 2019 I replaced four speakers, added an Alpine head unit with bluetooth, iPhone connection and an alpine mini-amp. I added fog lights, replaced the pods lights and wired in bright auxiliary reverse lights. I also flushed and replaced trans, transfer case and differential fluids- I have the left overs. 2016-ish I did; Serpentine belt and tensioner, Idle Pulley, Replaced dash and A/C bulbs with LED for visibility, Replaced A/C Knob/vacuum panel- AC and heat work great. LED Tail lights. Tint
5 Oil changes.

*SEATS WERE SHAMPOO'D THATS WHY THEY LOOK WET*

It had 98k and some change when I bought it. 1k of those miles was a straight shot from Southern California where I lived and bought it to Portland- had ZERO issues on the drive. Its never been wheeled by me but taken on trails where I got shooting. I've got a ton spare parts, factory take offs, including the factory fenders.

the previous own did 80% of all the upgrades on the Jeep including-
Kenwood Head unit and Speaker bar (replaced by me)
50" roof light bar
Two HID spot lights on windshield brackets (replaced with LED pods by me)
Rear Trac-Loc
4:56 gears done by Jeeperformance in Yucaipa, CA.
4" Procomp lift kit but has upgraded Bilstein shocks.
Front bumper with medium light mount/Stinger
Rear bumper with swing out tire carrier and hitch
Metal Rock sliders/steps
Flat fender flares
Rough Country Steering Stabilizer
33x12.5x15 tires on black steel wheels. Rears have less than 1.5k, Fronts have 2.5k miles.
Quick Disconnect sway bars in the front
MBRP Cat back exhaust
Banks Power Intake
Passed DEQ when I registered her here.

The only semi-issues are that there's a light on for the ABS. Ive tested this intentionally and unintentional (during the ice in January) and the ABS works great. I was given some kind of gear to replace to fix it but never got around to it because it doesn't actually present a problem. The main seal could be replaced, it does leak but all Jeeps do.

Additional pictures for serious inquirers. Test drives available

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top