JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Okay, I'm not sure I should post this since I don't have all the details yet but here's the deal: I've got a co-worker who has come into 8000 rounds that he wants $2600 for. He says it's brass, reloadable, FMJ new stock but I'm waiting for bullet weights and brand.

My issue is I don't really want to spend that much and I don't actually own a .40SW.

He's an OR resident and I know he's currently in the market for a varmint AR so I'm guessing he will trade for something along those lines.

Anyone interested in working out a group buy? Or PM me for his contact info if you want it all.

EDIT: Wolf Gold .223 and Winchester 165g FMJ. Turns out he only has 2k of each.

EDIT: AFAIK he still has them - 32.5 a round:$650 per 2k lot but I'm out of the middle man business. If you want his phone number PM me.

Last Edited:
Ugh - why didn't I wait until I had details (read: why did I think he knew what he was talking about)

Okay, It's 2000 of each and it's Wolf Gold .223 instead of 5.56. Winchester 165g FMJ. Price is $1300 for the lot. I've got several PM's. I'll reply to them in order until I have it all divvied up.

attachment3_zps1f33720f.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.