JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$20/brick of 500 or $70 for all of it. FTF in Sutherlin/Roseburg. Will ship for $15 so $85 total

BTW it's Remington Thunderbolt

Willing to trade for 2 boxes of Federal GMM 168gr .308 or possibly another 168gr match grade ammo, Let me know. Other trades considered. I'm looking for a cheap .22lr rifle for my son to learn on. It doesn't need to be pretty or accurate, but it does need to function. I'll trade both the .22lr ammo and 100rds of reloaded .45ACP for a .22lr rifle.

First post/pm of "I'll take them" has first dibs

$20/brick of 500 or $70 for all of it. FTF in Sutherlin/Roseburg. Will ship for $15 so $85 total

BTW it's Remington Thunderbolt

Willing to trade for 2 boxes of Federal GMM 168gr .308 or possibly another 168gr match grade ammo, Let me know. Other trades considered. I'm looking for a cheap .22lr rifle for my son to learn on. It doesn't need to be pretty or accurate, but it does need to function. I'll trade both the .22lr ammo and 100rds of reloaded .45ACP for a .22lr rifle.

First post/pm of "I'll take them" has first dibs

Would you be interested in a trade for 50 cal. ammo cans. I have very good cans I am selling for $8.00 per can.

not try to steal your thread but get ahold of me about the cans or point me in the right direction to talk to ya ...

Sorry. Pm inbound.

Also ***SPF*** to RMNixon

What is the status of this sale? It is now over two weeks since you posted SPF? If it is sold please close per the forum's rules. If not, then please remove the SPF. Thanks! Mods

I have one box of Federal GMM and a box of Winchester Ranger .40 180 grain I would be willing to trade for your 22lr ammo. I don't get up to Roseburg too often, but I live in Medford if you come down we can do a FTF. I'm not in any hurry and if you are not interested in the .40 I have some other pistol ammo you might be in need of.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.