JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Howdy, I'm selling my PWS MK109 Mod 2 .300 Blackout Pistol along with an unfired MK111 Mod 2 Upper in .223 Wylde as a package deal for $2000 Firm, not really looking for trades at the moment. I was going to SBR it and run it with a can as these are great suppressor hosts, but my current interests lie elsewhere. Both Mod 2 uppers use long stroke piston operation, have adjustable gas block settings, the MK 109 Blackout has 60 rounds through it and the MK 111(223 Wylde) is unfired so far. Comes with the boxes, Manual and 30 round Lancer Mag that were provided by PWS. Basically whoever buys this is getting a 2 for 1 deal as I paid just shy of 3 Grand after taxes at Rainier Arms last Fall:) Transfer at West Coast Armory in Bellevue, buyer pays transfer fee. I'm not a good photographer, so here are some links to the PWS site.
Thanks and enjoy the weekend,
Justin
MK1 MOD 2-M Pistols - MK1 MOD 2-M - Firearms

IMG_0094.jpg IMG_0095.jpg IMG_0096.jpg

Howdy, I'm selling my PWS MK109 Mod 2 .300 Blackout Pistol along with an unfired MK111 Mod 2 Upper in .223 Wylde as a package deal for $2000 Firm, not really looking for trades at the moment. I was going to SBR it and run it with a can as these are great suppressor hosts, but my current interests lie elsewhere. Both Mod 2 uppers use long stroke piston operation, have adjustable gas block settings, the MK 109 Blackout has 60 rounds through it and the MK 111(223 Wylde) is unfired so far. Comes with the boxes, Manual and 30 round Lancer Mag that were provided by PWS. Basically whoever buys this is getting a 2 for 1 deal as I paid just shy of 3 Grand after taxes at Rainier Arms last Fall:) Transfer at West Coast Armory in Bellevue, buyer pays transfer fee. I'm not a good photographer, so here are some links to the PWS site.
Thanks and enjoy the weekend,
Justin
MK1 MOD 2-M Pistols - MK1 MOD 2-M - Firearms

View attachment 580707 View attachment 580708 View attachment 580709

Is this still available? I'm interested.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.