JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gunna put it up again... Originally a WSP car. This is a full loaded P71, with carpet, cruise, and power everything, most Likely a captins or sargents car. White in color, good paint and body, a few scuffs and slight scratches, no dents or dings that I have seen. Upgraded 05 grill, looks way better. Brand new drivers window regulator. Just installed a used P71 rearend, compleat, with posi, has 65,000 miles on it, have paperwork. New brakes all around including rear calipers. Oil changed every 3,500 miles. Installed in the car is a Setina Prisoner Partition, Prisoner Seat, and Window Bars. Has full Auto Additions center console w/arm rest, cup holders, and tray. Has Jotto Desk Laptop mount and a 100watt inverter to power a laptop. Also has amber/clear whelen talon LED strobes above rear view mirror. About 2000.00 worth of police equipment total. Also has Kevlar police trunk pack. About 2000 miles on brandnew Goodyear Speed rated tires. Has about 150000 miles on car. Gets great MPG. I also have a Panasonic ToughBook ment to go in this car that was also used by WSP. Very clean car! Runs great! Asking $3500.00 obo. maybe part trade but I need cash too. I'm motivated to sell! Can email pics if you are serious. Will take 300 off price without PC. 5038690231 - mike.

Back to the top. Dropping the price to $2700 OBO. Will trade for Firearms, part or full trade. I'm Looking for a nice AR, Glock 21, tactical or just 18" barreled shotgun, Benelli Nova or Remington 870 duck gun, a nice hunting rifle in .270/.30-06/7mm, a .45-70, a .44 mag... Let's hear an offer or two...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top