JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Nice little 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT, moonroof (or sunroof, I've never understood the difference), DVD/CD/MP3 player with built in GPS. Power windows, AC, and power locks all work, lights all work. Automatic transmission. Tags current until January 2016.

Sunroof sticks, so it likely needs to be aligned or lubed, I haven't done it because I'm not willing to risk getting it genuinely misaligned and having it leak on me (which it doesn't, now that I mention it)

Car is throwing a Check Engine Light for the Idle Air Control valve, which I replaced. So that leaves a vacuum leak as the culprit...so new $200 IAC valve installed, and needs a $1 piece of vacuum line replaced on the throttle body. Only thing it causes for the user is a higher idle (1800-2000 rpms at idle instead of 1000-1100) when in Park or Neutral, when in drive the idle goes back to normal.

Small crease dent in the drivers side door, you can kinda see it in the pictures, it's not big. Crack in the windshield below the wipers. I owned the car about a month or better before I even noticed it.

Probably reads like a big list of problems, but I like to mention everything I can think of well in advance (the way I prefer it when I buy a car)

Great driving car, fun, very comfortable. The 3.0 liter V6 definitely provides enough power to make the freeway on-ramps pleasant.

Clean title in hand. $3500, firm. Could do cash/trade on firearms

Pictures here:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR