JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$19500
City
Canton
State
Other
Howdy! I know we have some folks that are down here, some folks that really like driving, and some folks that have shipping connections. I figure between all those folks, one of them might want to buy this truck!
Don't want to but I need to sell my truck. Like the title says it's a 2000 F250. Crew Cab. 4x4. 6spd! Ranch hand front and back. 242,xxx miles. Motor was rebuilt about 80k miles ago. In great working order. Just had some life changes and need the money out of it. Drivers seat has a tear and there's a worn spot on the console for your shifting elbow. I'm the 3rd owner. Asking $19,500.00. Also willing to work trades, that would likely have to be local. I have a certain amount of cash that I need out of this but beyond that silver, gold, firearms, crates of ammo. Shoot me a message if you have any interest.
Thanks!

676BAD2C-0986-4056-B38B-FE701197B16C.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thank you! Yes, 4x4. I thought I had that detail in there but I could've easily overlooked it. And it is an XLT. I have a SCT tuner on it, I do not romp on it or drive it like a maniac. I use the tuner to help improve my mileage driving to work. Parking brake needs to be adjusted. Limo tint on the rear windows and back glass! Helps keep it cool back there. I know I'm forgetting things. Thank you very much for the question/advice! Y'all be safe!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top