JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I had previously listed 100 CCI small rifle primers at $25 or best offer. @North Plains had the best offer at $20. He paid me and very generously requested that I put the 100 primers up for sale again and donate the proceeds to the NWFA forum. I agreed to do that and I am adding 100 primers to the deal. A big thanks to @North Plains.

Asking price this time around is $40 for 200 CCI #400 small rifle primers. I will accept the highest offer received by noon on Sunday 2/14/21 (min offer $5). 100% of the proceeds from this sale will go to NWFA. If the best offer reaches or exceeds $30, I will make the donation in the form of a Bronze Supporting Membership gift to the buyer or another member of the buyers choosing. Any remaining proceeds over the $30 cost of supporting membership will go directly to NWFA.

If you want to purchase these primers at the asking price of $40, please post "I'll take them" in the ad thread. If you want to make an offer of less than the asking price please post the amount of your offer in increments of $5 and at least $5 more than the previously highest offer in the ad thread. Please do not PM offers to purchase this item. FTF pick up of this item in Wilsonville, Tualatin or Tigard area. No shipping or trades.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top