JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
For other lights I build my own from parts here:
<broken link removed>

I've built quite a few LED lights myself, but mostly as small room table lamps to work with my 24 VDC emergency home power supply. One thing to keep in mind, no matter whether one has the 150 or the 200 lumen model is that it is might be wise to avoid running the light on the highest power setting unless that small bit of extra light is really needed. A maker can push the LED hard, or run them more conservatively. Power consumed is proportional, but when the LED is pushed hard, the PN diode junction will degrade from generated heat. The light will then keep sucking a high power, but the light output will gradually decrease. Push the LED REALLY hard and it will blaze like the sun, but only for a few minutes until the diode junction melts.

Picked up a set of these tonight. Really impressed with them so far. DAM these are bright! Sweet that they come with batteries too. I'm tempted to pick up another set just to keep in reserve! Just hope they last a decent while and don't bum out after one trip! :)

These flash lights are awesome I keep a couple in my car and next to my bed, very bright and durable and yes they come with Duracells well worth 3 or 4 times that price. I would highly suggest that any one who can go buy some as you will not regret the value you get. here are some pics enjoy..........Gunny
ff9bcd36.jpg

I picked those up a while ago too, great price and they sure are bright! Keep one in each car and one with the ol' "home security kit"

I finally got two packs of the 200 lumen flashlights. Compared to a 150 lumen Fenix light. They are about the same brightness. The Costco has a wider pattern. $60 vs about $6 though :). Well worth it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top