JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thx for posting this. I was down in LA on business in 1996, accidentally went through part of Watts, and there were still a lot of burned-out buildings four years after the riots.

Peter

I was living in San Diego do to being in the service. I remember hearing about somone throwing a molatov cocktail at the El Cajon police station. Only pistol I had was a old beat up Browning Hi Power and that gave me a lot of comfort. Hard to beleive that its been 20 years ago already.

James Ruby

Some one here wrote about the Watts Riots what they did not mention is that years later numbers of whites driving on Imperial Hwy were attacked by mobs of black juvinels who would race in front of the whites cars and stand there to make the driver stop. The vechicle and driver would then be savaged, and burnt. White christians delivering charity to people in black neighborhoods were often murdered. Blacks would throw bricks through windshields of passing cars driven by whites. Elderly whites were murdered by gangs in thier homes. This was Normal everyday behaviour for that area in the 1970's, it may never have been supressed.

If I were awarded 3.8 million dollars, even after rapacious taxes, I believe I could manage to quit getting arrested over and over and over again for the next two decades (so far). POS.

Sorry Pal; I don't believe a word of this.:cool:
Some one here wrote about the Watts Riots what they did not mention is that years later numbers of whites driving on Imperial Hwy were attacked by mobs of black juvinels who would race in front of the whites cars and stand there to make the driver stop. The vechicle and driver would then be savaged, and burnt. White christians delivering charity to people in black neighborhoods were often murdered. Blacks would throw bricks through windshields of passing cars driven by whites. Elderly whites were murdered by gangs in thier homes. This was Normal everyday behaviour for that area in the 1970's, it may never have been supressed.

You should watch live videos from youtube... Trucks driver got stopped in the middle of the road and got beat the crap without any help.... I was surprise to see non of the driver had any protection. Please watch youtube videos and learn to prepare..... My heart broke into pieces to see those drivers ( fathers, son, brothers and maybe grandpa) laying on the ground without any police help.

Reading your post, all I could think of is this

Not Safe For Work
Matter of fact, you better not watch this...

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc_SgpyJWRY&feature=g-hist
I only remember one and he was rescued by a black man. Slow down here and remember; for all the drama
many "bugged in" and some helped out.
You should watch live videos from youtube... Trucks driver got stopped in the middle of the road and got beat the crap without any help.... I was surprise to see non of the driver had any protection. Please watch youtube videos and learn to prepare..... My heart broke into pieces to see those drivers ( fathers, son, brothers and maybe grandpa) laying on the ground without any police help.

i still have the mossberg 500 that was propped by our front door, now sits in my closet, was the main reason we moved up here to oregon

should have started a riot for reginald denning,

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top