JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Well, Mr bhowe, people who know not of what they speak should keep a little quieter, in my estimation! I have bared much more than is necessary for ANYONE to check me out on this forum already, but you go ahead and call me what you will. The medicine was precribed to me to control siezures, which my other seizure meds would not, and it worked! I am still a legal Wa. state CPL holder which makes me a legal individual, I believe. I have changed my medicine so the FEDS won't have aproblem with me in the future, but hey, we should all let them crawl as far up our butts as they deem necessary to make sure we are eligible to enjoy our God given rights, how's your backyard looking these days, sir? I have a problem with an individual selectively enforcing our laws, how about you? As for my soon to be ex, I don't care who she's doin, but Mrs. rodabaugh might? WAC wronging a Life Member should be of interest to other members or folks considering joining, wouldn't you think? I believe the fact that he holds the position with WAC was a conflict of interest in this case, but I'll let the lawyers do their job and I'll do mine. As for possession of switchblades in Washington, I have a medical prescription for mine, which I believe trumps the BS state law, but again, I'll let the lawyers do their job. I entered into a plea bargain to get my property returned and he renegged on that! I'd like to make this "gentleman" as famous as I can and see what he has to say in the light of day, rather than try to railroad me with his BS prosecution. I can see all he had to do was get your silencer returned to make a friend out of you. Would you care to comment about the "illegal" item you possessed in Washington state?

Vehicles in WA state need to be registered each year. Plates (or tags) are good for multiple years, but the 'tabs' are the little stickers on the 'plates' that tell police officers the expiration of said vehicles registration. So although it was the 'tabs' that got this guy pulled over, the expired registration is what he would have gotten in trouble for.

I am baffled at the extent of ignorance in the world, as we all are. But not surprised he was not charged with a very minor traffic offense, when they had much bigger issues at hand (illegal narcotics and firearm/dangerous weapons posession).

As for who I am... Not really as important as who you are because I did not start the thread, but I will say it sounds like I am about half your age (I am 25), and have AT LEAST twice the common sense. My family ran a very well known sporting goods retail shop for over 35 years and have since retired at very young ages (in their 50's). I was brought up with respect for firearms and have been around them my entire life. Hunting, fishing, and camping helped our family bond and grow together.

And even with my 'vast' background and knoweledge of the industry, I would NEVER assume that it gives me special rights exceptions to laws meant to keep people safe.

Speaking of Railroads

This thread....

train-wreck.jpg

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews