JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a set of Wheels of QX56/80 OEM wheels for sale. I can deliver to most areas near Wilsonville. Let me know if you have any interest. There are tires mounted on there. They will need to be replaced soon and only have 30% or less on them. I have taken the TPMS sensors off but can include some rubber valve stems. These rims would be a perfect set for winter tires. All of the rims are in near perfect condition. These rims may also fit on other 6-lug vehicles such as Toyota, Chevy, Nissan, and other various 6-lugs that are made by GM. I am open to most offers I have no room for these so the sooner I can part with them the better. Some things I would accept in possible trade for these rims are;
-Firearms (I can legally own them.)
-Ammunition( preferably 7.62x54R)
-Working Labtop or Desktop(preferably a gaming rig)
-Tires in 285/75/16(Mud terrains moved to front of line)

here is my CL ad. NWfirearms members can take them away for $250.

<broken link removed>

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top