Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

$20 off Costco Membership

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by ocarolan, Feb 6, 2014.

1. ocarolan

ocarolan Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

Great deal for preppers...

Through February 8, when you buy a $55 Costco membership through Living Social, they will throw in a $20 Costco gift card, plus a few extra goodies:
    ◾A free Kirkland Signature 48-pack of AA batteries
    ◾A free rotisserie chicken
    ◾A free Kirkland Signature case of water
    ◾$4 off Kirkland Signature coffee
    ◾$4 off Kirkland Signature albacore tuna.

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/...opy_box-web-deals&rui=194304925&rpi=149943245

2. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

For new members only.

3. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

Those Bastards. Don't you hate that. Like the cable companies and so many other lets screw over our faithful customers

4. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Agreed. As for the cable company, if you call and tell you want to cancel, they will usually offer you a "deal".

5. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

I've done that but you have to keep on top of it sometimes they say they will but check your bill sometimes you have to call them back. Just like my cell phone company they offered me $100 credit for each phone to sign up for another contract but they did not give it to me . I called them they gave me $100 but said that the guy made a faulse offer and is no longer with them so they could not honor the full $200

6. jdub75

jdub75 PNW Well-Known Member

hmmm...wonder how they will treat a past customer? My membership expired 2 months ago-so technically not a member. I'll give it a shot...