JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very true. But I still buy it just like I still buy gas even though it's not 89 cents anymore. :(
I think you missed the point. One box of ammo at big5 at the very same box of ammo at the exact time is much higher in price than Cabela's or walmart retail locations. This might not be true at your store but it has proven very true at Corvallis and Eugene big5's versus the others mentioned I hope that is more apples to apples for you.

Cabelas is also smoking crack when they price their ammo. It's usually 20-30% higher than most of the other local places. Especially Bimart and Walmart. PMC X-Tac @ Bimart $7.99..................Cabelas $9.99, American Eagle Xm193 @ Bimart $8.99............Cabelas $11.99

I would buy 7.62x39 from Wally World if they would ever have it in stock. I do agree that for 9mm, 45ACP, or some plinking 5.56 that Wally World is the place to pick it up from if you don't have a good stash of it. Also, they usually have good prices on shotgun ammo also.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top