Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR (20) New Spikes Tactical MSAR 30 Round AR Mags--$7.50 each

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by cbdolphin, Mar 15, 2014.

1. cbdolphin

cbdolphin Corvallis, OR WTB Spikes Tactical Lowers, cash in hand!

Hell0, I have 20 New MSAR (Made by Microtech) AR-15 Magainzes. 19 of them have a Spikes Tactical Roll Mark, 1 does not. One I have done minor filing too, does not impact the mag at all.

SpikesMags_zpsd2eda851.jpg

SpikesTactical2_zpsd0b586d9.jpg

The Bad: Will only drop free in certain lowers (I have 1 PSA it did not drop free in and 1 Andersen that it did). The person I purchased them from said that he got majority of them to drop free in Andersen/Code Red/ Surplus Arms/Rock River Arms lowers. Most of them did drop free in those lowers, a few did not. However, I need mags that will drop free in all of my lowers, not just 1 of the 2 MFG's I run, so that is why I'm selling.

The Good: I'm only charging $7.50 shipped a mag if you purchase (20), or $8 shipped a mag if you buy (10) or more. If you have lowers that these will drop free in, your getting a hell of a deal. These mags are extremely well made by a very good company. Spikes Tactical is selling these at $17+shipping a pop. If you don't care about mags dropping free, even better!

Just a summary of prices:

(20)--$150 shipped
    (10)--$80 shipped
    (5)--$45.00 shipped

Also, because I have been 100% clear and upfront about the defaults of these mags, I will NOT be refunding anyone who purchases them and gets upset that they do not drop free.

.45's and .38's likes this.
  2. rdt

rdt SW Portland Active Member

inbound

3. MrCaprioni

MrCaprioni Bend,Oregon Active Member

Holy crap this is a killer deal. A SUPER GOOD DEAL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.