JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
5.45x39 1080 round spam can $180 each firm cheapest price Anywhere!
I have 2 cases of the currently banned from importation by the ATF Russian 7N6 5.45x39 1080 Rnd spam cans left in my reserve going up for sale. $180 each located in Medford but will be traveling for work in the Newberg/Beaverton/Portland this weekend. I'm actuually in Poartland right now until around 3pm, then will come back later this weekend. Give me a shout if interested 209-402-8385. [email protected]. Thanks.

Email: [email protected]

FTF in Medford and Portland meetup possible during weekdays.
First "I'll take it" followed by PM gets it.

I have 100% positive feedback. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back within 14 days of purchase!

z70.jpg

Last Edited:
I only have 1 left I'm afraid Nate. $240 before shipping is the standard price for 1080 rounds with the recent ATF ban on 7N6 prices went up about $20. Checkout gunbot.net. I'll go ahead and knock it back down to $220 because you were the first interested in it last time and I couldn't get out to Beaverton. Best I can do.

Last Edited:
I have 2 cases of the currently banned from importation by the ATF Russian 7N6 5.45x39 1080 Rnd spam cans left in my reserve going up for sale. $199 each located in Medford but will be traveling for work in the Newberg/Beaverton/Portland this weekend. I'm actuually in Portland right now until around 3pm, and have to come back later. Give me a shout if interested 209-402-8385. [email protected]. Thanks.

Last Edited:
Last 2 still available. I'll remain in Portland area until Monday around noon for work. So if interested let me know soon because I might not be in town again for a few more weeks.

Lowered priced by $20. Only $180 per case of 1080 rnds firm. You won't find sealed cases of 5.45x39 this cheap anywhere again.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.