JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't think so, what? Not Vernonia Pond? Bass not big headed/skinny? You don't think there's a lot of small bass or there's no stunting?
I don't think there is any shortage of bass in that lake, nor stunting. I would agree that the bass have caught on to anglers tho, and that they lock jaw and shy away from people.
The crappie population is slim to none, and I've yet to see any perch. I see that as an issue for the lake.

Lots of pros and cons.

Two major cons of the Hobie: price, no instant reverse like a pedal kayak.

Stability is great on this one and the orients have the outbacks.
I really like the Topwater PDL... Old Town has some great kayaks.

Hobies are nice but spendy and have proprietary rail systems etc. two different class of kayaks.
Thanks to you I've been able to look deeper into the Topwater PDL and have decided on a pair for me and my lady.

didn't know of this design so thanks once again!

Thanks to you I've been able to look deeper into the Topwater PDL and have decided on a pair for me and my lady.

didn't know of this design so thanks once again!
Ocean Kayak Malibu is another slimmer alternative. Uses similar drive (smaller) than the larger PDL... if you are ever down mid willamette valley and I still have mine you can take it for a spin unless it sells before then.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top