JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
20 Gauge
City
Hammond
State
Oregon
I have 300 20 gauge, 2 3/4, 1200 FPS, 7/8 oz., #8 shot, shothells for trade. These are the red box field and target loads from wally world.

I am looking to trade for shotshell reloading supplies, mainly 209's and powder, but may consider combinations that include wads and possibly hulls and or shot. I may also consider an equal amount of like shells in 12ga.

I am valuing this at normal prices and will only consider trades valued similarly. I don't care how rare you think cheddite primers are they are not worth $150 per 1000.:s0002:

Lastly I am located in Hammond OR, and can meet up pretty much anywhere from Knappa to Seaside.

Thanks for looking.

*Will be in Portland area Sat 6/12

20210319_110825.jpg 20210319_110911.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have 300 20 gauge, 2 3/4, 1200 FPS, 7/8 oz., #8 shot, shothells for trade. These are the red box field and target loads from wally world.

I am looking to trade for shotshell reloading supplies, mainly 209's and powder, but may consider combinations that include wads and possibly hulls and or shot. I may also consider an equal amount of like shells in 12ga.

I am valuing this at normal prices and will only consider trades valued similarly. I don't care how rare you think cheddite primers are they are not worth $150 per 1000.:s0002:

Lastly I am located in Hammond OR, and can meet up pretty much anywhere from Knappa to Seaside.

Thanks for looking.

*Will be in Portland area Sat 6/12

View attachment 845460View attachment 845467
Hello, I have a lot of mixed new and reloaded 12 Gauge if your interested in trade.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top