JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a 20 GA progressive reloader.

MEC or Hornady only.
No Mec 600jr, (got one).

Any unused/unloved ones collecting dust out there? A 'project' unit will be considered if pricing is appropriate.

I travel the I-5 and I-90 corridors for work, so a FTF deal is possible.

Thanks.

Last Edited:
Lee makes one that works Surprisingly well and I have one that just might work for you. I even have a very good batch of Empties plus some that I have reloaded with this press I'll have to take a look and see how many. If you're interested send me a PM and I'll check!!! :):):)

Lee makes one that works Surprisingly well and I have one that just might work for you. I even have a very good batch of Empties plus some that I have reloaded with this press I'll have to take a look and see how many. If you're interested send me a PM and I'll check!!! :):):)

Thanks, but I clarified my ad to MEC or Hornady only. I have these in 12 GA and really want to stick with those brands.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top