JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
20 Gauge
City
Coquille
State
Oregon
I just returned from another very successful varmint trip to a friends ranch near K-Falls. While there his daughter mentioned she would like to get a 20 ga shotgun for hunting upland and squirrels. They have done so much for me I am going to get her a shotgun. Anyone have a nice auto 20 ga? I have lots to trade, Ruger 77 in 300WM, Star 1911 in 9mm largo, I even have a CZ 20 ga over/under, thousands of rounds of 22LR and 223. Or maybe a turkey hunt here on my ranch? A varmint hunt on the east side? Send me a PM and lets talk.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I know it is too nice. Bad idea. She will always remember it though! Re-bluing a non collector gun is cheap and life is short. Get a nice case for the quad. LOL

My ultimate vote is for someone to sell you a Winchester Model 12 20 gauge take down. My Dad's and then my first gun. It's going to my daughter. Sorry

Was over that way again last week and almost didn't get my M2 back! Somebody must have a 20ga available!! We shot 6 coyotes so would make a varmint trip part of the deal.

Good afternoon. Tell me more about your CZ 20 gauge OU. I have a Remington 1100 20 gauge with a 13 1/8 LOP which is way to short for me but would be ideal for a young shooter. I bought it used, but in very good condition. I have refinished the wood and had a new Limbsaver recoil pad installed, not that it needs it. I also had the receiver re-blued by a professional gunsmith. It has a 26", fixed choke, barrel. If I would sell it today I wouldn't take less than $500.00. We can swap pictures if you have an interest. You are in Coquille and I am in Albany. Not sure we can work that out. I grew up in Klamath Falls. Loved shooting jackrabitts and ground hogs. Thank you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.