JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$60
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have 2 AL solvent traps, 6x1.45 They are what they are and I make no claim that they can be used for anything other than an adult fidget spinner :)

Seriously, that is all I have done with them, sitting at my desk waiting on programs or just bored I will open them up and stack the cups (no, I do not sing the song)
I know other things can be done with them, but that's on you and I make no claim as to how well they may or may not work, although I will say that the size is a bit odd which limits these to what they come with

$60 ea or I would trade one of them for a brick (500 rounds) of Agulia 60gr SSS 22lr

FidgetSpinner1.jpg
FidgetSpinner2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Well that was fast!:s0090:

Right? :eek:

I know some people would look at this and think that maybe I should have priced them higher (and I have had a couple deals fall through because the seller got a better offer :mad: ) but I believe that to be a fair price and know that they could have just as easily sat there for weeks with no takers.

Also . . . #BubblegumGougers :s0012:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top