For Sale
Price
$375
City
Redmond
State
Washington
Zip Code
After selling my last 27 inch iMac last week in favor of replacing it with a Macbook pro for my High Schooler, the other 2 have since decided thats the way to go!

So I have 2 x 27 inch iMacs for sale:

1. 27inch iMac - Mid 2010:

2.8GHz Core i5
16GB DDR3 Ram
ATI Radeon HD 5750 1024MB
500GB Solid State Drive

Matias full sized keyboard in Space Gray plus Magic Mouse.

This is a beast of a machine and perfect for school work with the kids, office work or photograph / Video editing. The SSD keeps it super fast along with the 16GB of ram and the super solid i5 CPU. The Matias keyboard is very similar to the magic keyboard from apple and is $108 by itself.

$375 cash or paypal.

20200919_145902_HDR.jpg

2. 27 inch iMac - Late 2009:

2.66GHz Core i5
12GB DDR3 Ram
ATI Radeon HD 4850 512MB
1TB Hard Drive

Apple Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse included.

This is a really functional and solid machine but the case shows signs of being well loved! Been used as a family desktop but more recently a kids workstation for school.

This has a standard hard drive but has lots of storage with it being a genuine Apple 1TB hard drive. I replaced the glass panel so it is crystal clear and cleaned out the internals and fans. Runs great!

The LCD panel occasionally shows moving dots in a linear pattern. This was/is a common issue with older iMacs and is linked to how the panel connects to the vertical sync module. Doesn't effect performance and can't be seen all time. The 2nd photo shows what i mean and is taken from 1 inch from the screen. Just being open and upfront.

If you want I can swap out the hard drive for a brand new SSD simply for the cost of the drive.

20200919_150020_HDR.jpg
20200805_144159.jpg

This one is $300 cash or paypal.

I'd also be willing to do a deal if you wanted them both together.

Willing to meet somewhere convenient but not too far from the Redmond / Bellevue area.

Message for more details.

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom