JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$90
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45-70
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I recently got into a rifle/ammo spending spree and I ended up with too many rounds (if one could use a term "too many" when it comes to ammo) of 45-70 Gov (for my Henry LAR). Since now I will be shooting more 308 (Browning X-bolt) and 30-06 (sporting Mauser 98), I want to sell some of my 45-70 Gov ammo. More specifically, I am selling 2 boxes (40 rounds total) of Black Hill Cowboy Action 45-70 Gov 405 gr ammo for $90 cash. Both boxes are still sealed and I purchased them just few weeks ago from MidwayUSA (not the cheapest source, but fast shipping and high quality ammo). I got 10 boxes (200 rounds) from them for $570 total (taxes and shipping included). Thus, I am selling two boxes for less than what I paid. I would prefer a local deal in cash. I would also consider some trade for factory 308 Win and/or 30-06 Sprng. I live in Seattle and could meet you in the area. I can post pictures of the actual ammo upon request. I posted MidewayUSA link to the exact ammo that I am selling. This ammo shoots great and does not generate too much recoil. I shot so far about 100 rounds and have another 60 left in addition to 200 rounds of Federal 300 gr Fusion.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top