JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Nampa
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Hi, I have a few rifles I need to sell to fund some other gun purchases I've made so here we go.

1. First I have an excellent, 99% Yugo M24/47. These were originally made in 1924 then refurbished and rebuilt by the Yugoslavian Arsenals in 1947, hence the model designation. This example is absolutely mint, with a stunning and beautiful Yugo replacement stock. The rifle is all matching with a mirror bore. These are wonderful Mausers that are built very tough, with an intermediate action, these carbines are rugged but light enough to be a convenient sporting rifle, in addition to a collectors piece and a shooter. Unissued Yugo's are getting harder and harder to find. For this one I'd like $750 + ship.

Pics -
2. Second we have another excellent Yugo M24/47 I would rate at 98%, but is still in fact unissued since rebuild. This sports the original M24 stock that was refurbished by the Arsenal and in excellent condition, with minimal nics and dings. Again the bore is expected to be mint but this rifle is still in its preservative cosmoline. Another fine example. This one is also all matching. Asking $675 + ship

Pics -
3. Third I have a Czech Vz24, in excellent all around condition. The stock and metal is 98%, with an arsenal repair on the handguard. This rifle is very nice, and I would venture to say is also unissued after refurbishment. There are Nazi waffenampts on the trigger guard, clearly indicating this rifle made use of surplus German parts. These recievers are known as some of the strongest mauser receivers made by any country, and were often used over German K98k receivers to make custom sporting rifles. The bore is also excellent on this. This is a great collector and shooting piece, and is also "matching"(electro-penciled to force match as per refurb customs). Asking $750

Pics -
I take zelle, cashapp, or Postal MO's. Insurance is included with every shipping quote. I ship Fridays and Saturdays. Feel free to PM if you'd like more pics or info on any of the rifles. Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: