JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have some prototype suppressor covers for sale. These are very similar to ones sold by top manufacturers. The heat shield material is fire retardant and rated up to 1800 degrees. The 1000D Cordura cover is fire retardant and water resistant. Nomex thread was used throughout the cover which is also flame resistant. Dimensions are 7 1/2 inches long by 7 inches wide. I am selling these at a reduced price to get them out there for an initial run. I have tried out several on my suppressors and they work great so far. If you are interested in a specific length or color, let me know and I can work out pricing for special orders. This is a new business venture for me so I am hoping this forum will help me get going and prices will go up once I get more manufactured. I have 2 for $40 each. I almost forgot to mention that the all of the material is made in the good ol' USA. When I sourced my material, I was insistent on that.

IMG_8784.jpg IMG_8785.jpg IMG_8786.jpg IMG_8787.jpg IMG_8794.jpg IMG_8795.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
What is the heat shield material? Do they hold up under full auto conditions? Does the Velcro / webbing hold up?
It is the same material used in high end suppressor covers and has some of the highest heat ratings available. I haven't tried full auto yet but my suppressor did get pretty damn hot when I tried the cover and it held up well. I was able to grab it with the cover on no problem. I forgot to mention that all of the material is made in the USA. I wanted a quality build that would last and tailored it after other makers.

So a layer of a heat resistant material, then a layer of cordura? Any insulation / packing between? Is that a tape or binding around the edges?

So a layer of a heat resistant material, then a layer of cordura? Any insulation / packing between? Is that a tape or binding around the edges?
The heat resistant material is pretty thick so there is no need for an insulation layer. The edges have a heat resistant border for added strength and support. It is not tape.

You have one that would fit a Rugged Obsidian 45?
These will work with about 1 inch of the base of the suppressor exposed. This wouldn't be an issue with the Rugged as most pistol suppressors don't get that hot. I use this same cover on my Saker 7.62 suppressor and the base of that sticks out about 1 inch. It still works just fine even when it gets really hot.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top