JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The first mauser in the top of the pic is a 30-06, it has markings showing manufacture in Czechoslovakia. it has mounts for the scope, a CLASSIC Bushnell Sportview! :s0155: asking 325.00

The 2nd mauser is a Oviedo as far as i can tell 1924 manufacture date. it is a 7x57 and has original flip up rear sight. All the numbers on the gun match including sights except for the bolt. asking 250.00

I am not a pro at assessing condition. I did look down the barrels and the rifling is visible on both but definitely much more pronounced on the 30-06. For a 90 year old gun these look pretty good to me. some scratches on the bottom ammo plates, marks on the stocks. No rust that i can see.

Again WAY outside of what i normally buy or sell. If my prices are off please feel free to send me any offers and i'll reply. The sooner they sell the better and i will entertain any offer.

Part of a group of items i am helping sell for a friend, they were inherited from her father and she asked me to help her sell them. I am located in Molalla and can meet Salem/Woodburn or Oregon City/Clackamas area. All items are in my possession and there are ASSEMBLED RELOADING COMPONENTS in the Ammo section for both of these guns.

Thanks for looking!

005_zps511a395b.jpg
006_zpsa8a03334.jpg