JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling two revolvers for my father in law. I'm not much of a revolver guy, so I'll answer what I can.

First revolver is a Smith and Wesson 38. It was a duty gun trade in from an agency in California (where he worked as a cop for years). As is typical for a duty gun, it's seen a fair amount of use and wear. For those curious the 38 is a model 10-8 with the bull barrel. Bore looks to be in good condition and the flame cutting (had to look that up) looks to be minimal as well. Lock up for the cylinder is still good and I put 50 rounds through it without any issues. Very fun to shoot. Hes looking to get $200 for it.
IMG_0967.jpeg IMG_0968.jpeg
Next revolver is a Smith and Wesson 44 Magnum. This gun honestly pains me to sell since it is beautiful and also a blast (literally) to shoot. No story behind this one other than he's owned it for years but just never used it much. Rear sight is adjustable and cylinder lock up is great. He's looking for $800 for this one.

IMG_0969.jpeg IMG_0970.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
For those curious the 38 is a model 10-8 with the bull barrel. Bore looks to be in good condition and the flame cutting (had to look that up) looks to be minimal as well. I'll add this info to the original post.

For those curious the 38 is a model 10-8 with the bull barrel. Bore looks to be in good condition and the flame cutting (had to look that up) looks to be minimal as well. I'll add this info to the original post.
Based on that description (minimal flame cutting). I'll take the 38. IM sent.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.