JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have 2 sequential serial numbered Anderson lowers. One in 300 black out and the other in 7.62×39. Was wondering what the going price is now for them. Not selling just yet if at all. Just curious as to what the value would be.

Last Edited:
I would not expect the serial numbers to add much value due to the brand being a budget line. They work fine, but don't have the cache of Colt or Noveske. I don't know if lower receivers are in short supply right now. If stores are out of stock then I'd expect you could get $125 each locally, more on Gunbroker.

$100/each in today's market. Sequential serials may bring value to Colts or maybe a higher end manufacturer but Anderson's are Anderson's.

I have a stack of sequential numbered Anderson lowers. I paid $29.99 each for them before the current craziness.

-E-

I've seen them as low as $24.95.

What I am curious about is was makes these lowers 7.62x39 vs 300 BO vs 5.56/.223? Typically lowers are multi-caliber and it the upper that determine the cartridge of the weapon, unless it is something like the CMMG mutant that is design to accept AK mags.

I had a pair (sequentially numbered, marked in the same caliber) a while back. I finally ended up selling mine at no premium. And, that was before the crazy prices started.

But, that was just my experiance.

Mind you, I'm not even mentioning the grief of trying to sell the pair (here in the classifieds) and dealing/attempting to deal with that one (would be) buyer who was terrible at communication and follow through. I ended up NOT dealing with that problem and selling to another guy.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I have a stack of sequential numbered Anderson lowers. I paid $29.99 each for them before the current craziness.

-E-

Same, and pretty sure I paid the same. :D

I bought a 4 pack for about $120 and never checked the serial numbers.

I've seen them as low as $24.95.

What I am curious about is was makes these lowers 7.62x39 vs 300 BO vs 5.56/.223? Typically lowers are multi-caliber and it the upper that determine the cartridge of the weapon, unless it is something like the CMMG mutant that is design to accept AK mags.
In the case of Anderson, it's just the engraving. No other difference.

Laser Engraved Ejection Port Door Kit - 300 BLK

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top