JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is about as good as it gets for 5.56x45. Not to common to stumble across mil spec FN produced in the sealed can

I have (2) sealed cases (mil spec metal ammunition box with lead seal) of 2006 production FN Belgian made M193 Ball 5.56x45.

Metal ammunition cans are labeled "5.56x45 Ball M193 1000 rd" Along with the appropriate FN Made in Belgium, UN ammunition codes, etc. Ammunition is in 20 seperate 50 round boxes inside. Brass cases are headstamped "FN 5.56 2006"

Looking to move them locally so if you live in the Portland metro area thats a plus.

Pictures available if you email me.

$300 per case of 1000. $575 for both of them.

email: [email protected]

This is about as good as it gets for 5.56x45. Not to common to stumble across mil spec FN produced in the sealed can

I have (2) sealed cases (mil spec metal ammunition box with lead seal) of 2006 production FN Belgian made M193 Ball 5.56x45.

Metal ammunition cans are labeled "5.56x45 Ball M193 1000 rd" Along with the appropriate FN Made in Belgium, UN ammunition codes, etc. Ammunition is in 20 seperate 50 round boxes inside. Brass cases are headstamped "FN 5.56 2006"

Looking to move them locally so if you live in the Portland metro area thats a plus.

Pictures available if you email me.

$300 per case of 1000. $575 for both of them.

email: [email protected]

I'll take it (both for $575) Let me know where in portland I can pick it up.

I presume this stuff is non-corrosive, right? I don't know much about AR ammo, so I gotta ask.

thanks!
Thirtycal

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top