JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Kennewick
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have for sale 2 Smith and Wesson 9mm MP 2.0 Shield EZ's. Both new in box and include Davidson's lifetime guarantee for the original purchaser. FFL. No transfer fee if transaction is at my location in the Kennewick area, or I can ship either of these firearms to your FFL/Dealer via USPS Priority Mail for $20. 90 day no fee layaway available. Can take credit cards for additional 2.5%. PM, email at [email protected], or call 360-580-2762 with questions, or to purchase.

The Performance Center Shield EZ 9mm features a ported barrel, slide cuts, silver Performance Center trigger and grip safety, Hi viz Litewave H3 day/night sights, a Performance Center branded cleaning kit, 2 8 round mags, and a lock. This is a very nice pistol for a special lady, or anyone that appreciates an easy to rack, great looking firearm that is a cut above average with Performance Center enhancements. New in box $550

The other Shield is a MP 2.0 9mm EZ. These are extremely popular firearms and feature an ambi thumb safety, easy racking and 2 8 round magazines. New in box. $425

20210620_084207.jpg PCShield.jpg 20210620_083940.jpg Shield.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I wanted to add that I have up to 250 rounds of 9mm ammo available for the buyers of each of these guns now. Each buyer can buy up to 250 rounds of ammo with the gun. If they don't sell soon here on the forums or locally they will go on GB with the ammo for substantially more. I always like to give locals the first shot. I have quite a bit of 9mm ammo coming in, as well as 380.