Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

2 Remington 870 Wingmaster Shotguns

Discussion in 'Shotgun Classifieds' started by Tree79, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Tree79

Tree79 Oregon Member

What I have is a pair of 12 Gauge Remington 870 Wingmasters for sale.

One has a standard 28" Vent Ribbed Bird Barrel, has the satin finish and a detailed engraving on the receiver as well as a gold colored trigger. This gun is in really nice shape with little wear- $350 SOLD

The other 870 is also a Wingmaster. This particular gun comes with its original 2 3/4 - slug barrel but has a secondary fully rifled cantilever Ithaca brand Remington 870 12 Gauge Barrel as an added bonus. Yes, the original barrel is the Wingmaster with a satin finish, but when I bought the replacement barrel the only thing that I could find was a matte finish, so it does not exactly match, but it shoots Remington Core-lokt Sabot's like a dream. This gun also comes with a Leupold Rifleman 3-9 X 40 scope. Over all this gun is in really nice shape as well, but there are a few nicks on the receiver. $500

If you are interested in this gun, but not the fully rifled cantilever Ithaca brand Remington 870 12 Gauge Barrel w/ scope, I will separate those and sell the Wingmaster with its original barrel for $300. SOLD

2. rynpol

rynpol Oregon Member

Where in Oregon are you?

3. Tree79

Tree79 Oregon Member

I live in Hillsboro Oregon

4. Tree79

Tree79 Oregon Member

Bump

5. Tree79

Tree79 Oregon Member

Bump

6. Tree79

Tree79 Oregon Member

Bump

7. Tree79

Tree79 Oregon Member

Bump

8. jaxworks

jaxworks Hillsboro, Or Active Member

I am in Hillsboro and would like to see the Wingmaster with its original barrel...pls call my cell
    971-404-5111 Allen I have cash

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.