JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I'm looking for a nice quality, SIMPLE, two point shotgun sling. It needs to attatch through a tab on a Wilson mag tube extention and I'd prefer it to kinda Velcro around my stock. In otherwords, not use standard swivles. I've tried a Blackhawk single point and a Galco 3-point, I didn't like either. I don't need fancy buckles in the middle so I can summersalt down a hill with my gun, just a little adjustment and that's all! Did I say SIMPLE? Thanks.

I have that GG&G part for sale on here, and a Blackhawk single point sling. I don't like it. When I pull the gun up, the attatchment part of the sling is right in my face. And it's a small loop to get myself through. That's why I want a super simple 2 point sling. Back to my hunting rifle sling roots. I feel like if it attatches to the farthest rear point of the gun, and far forward as well, it will be easy to use, and useful. And the butt end of the gun will be a tad lower and not sticking up next to my head.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top