JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sad, and in no way am I blaming the victim's family, but it is a reminder that at the end of the day road rage isn't worth it, let it go.

It reminds me of the philosophy, "don't piss off people who have nothing to lose."

What's so bad about mandatory organ donation for scum bags given the death penalty? Dead is dead. Doesn't matter if they're hung, shot, gassed, electrocuted or put under anesthesia & sliced up by a doctor. Just the latter way means they'll finally contribute to society.

This isn't "reform", it's being punished for taking away the life of an innocent. This way they can help people.
Yep, I would have zero problem with a quick death for the scum and if some parts of them are of some use to society? Why not. Shame to let something go to waste if it could help someone who was not a waste of air like this scum.

1) "There is a Special place in HELL for scum like these two, and I hope they rot there, sooner then later!"
Child killers are not held in high esteem in prison. It's a fairly good bet that he won't be enjoying his stay there.

2) "Here is some more harsh reality...That will never happen since CA doesn't execute people even when they have been sentenced to death. That turd Ramon Salcido was sentenced to death over 30 years and yet he is still breathing."
If Dahmer had been sentenced to death he would still be alive. There is no de facto death penalty in America any more. In reality a death sentence just means years of paying shysters to prance and belch until the perp dies of natural causes.

3) "What's so bad about mandatory organ donation for scum bags given the death penalty? Dead is dead. Doesn't matter if they're hung, shot, gassed, electrocuted or put under anesthesia & sliced up by a doctor."
You would want to be sure the method of execution didn't damage the organs beyond use.

4) "Public hanging needs brought back."
Yup. On TV. The entertainment value would be immense, as well as the recidivism rate being zero (0) for the executed.

Last Edited:
I see a desperate need for a Babe Ruth 'special edition' to be vigorously applied to this person's face by a team of determined strikers. He has, in British Army parlance, a visage that is impossible to hit just once.

If he DOES get the expected jail time, I can't see him going anywhere near completing it.

Public hanging needs brought back. It's a great crime deterrent I'm sure, I've never watched an actual hanging but if I did I'm sure it would leave a lasting mark and maybe just prevent something like this from even happening. "If it only saves one life………"
One would think.

However, lately I've been reading about how nihilistic many young people are today. They hate everybody, including themselves. They have no education, no skills, and no hope. They don't care about others and don't care about being killed themselves. I'm pretty sure some of them just wish for it all to be over. A lot of them wanted to be somebody, rappers, singers, YouTub starz, but have no talent and could never make it... but they do want to be on TV or YouTub and will go out with a splash sometimes. Taking others that they see as having no value with them. They are mean lil Férs.

Hanging gets rid of the immediate problem, but I don't see it as dissuading other lil Richards and Beaches. We need to cure society to bring these lost ones back into humanity. But with the forces of Marxism (AntiFA, college profs, activists, radicals, etc) gaining traction, I don't currently see any progress on that front. We're barely holding on.

What's so bad about mandatory organ donation for scum bags given the death penalty? Dead is dead. Doesn't matter if they're hung, shot, gassed, electrocuted or put under anesthesia & sliced up by a doctor. Just the latter way means they'll finally contribute to society.

This isn't "reform", it's being punished for taking away the life of an innocent. This way they can help people.
I'd agree with you except that my opinion on who cuts the line for transplants is a negative one.
Rich , well connected a#$holes don't deserve a state sponsored free kidney.

Don't be so quick to flip the bird or cuss someone out regardless if it's their fault or not. It is wise to make a conscious effort to deescalate first and avoid petty conflicts especially when packin heat. People snap and go ape$h!t that's why it is a must to try and be kind even when you don't feel like showing kindness. Unfortunately there are so many mentally ill and disturbed people in today's society it's quite difficult to tell if someone is close to that breaking point. Not worth finding out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep - I once read a story about execution and the stats show it does NOT deter violent crime.

It does however prevent 2nd time offenders....
LONG time ago, wish I had kept a copy. Sunday Cartoon, Wizard of ID. Criminal is ready to die, he is asked any last words. He launches into a mantra of how the death penalty does not effect crime rates. King as he is walking away says tell me that the next time you stand before me. :D

Don't be so quick to flip the bird or cuss someone out regardless if it's their fault or not. It is wise to make a conscious effort to deescalate first and avoid petty conflicts especially when packin heat. People snap and go ape$h!t that's why it is a must to try and be kind even when you don't feel like showing kindness. Unfortunately there are so many mentally ill and disturbed people in today's society it's quite difficult to tell if someone is close to that breaking point. Not worth finding out.

James 1:19-20
Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.

Proverbs 15:1
A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.
To this end, my credo is to be the most humble person in the situation. Doesn't mean I become a doormat, means I choose which hill to fight for. As for getting entangled in a road rage incident, that's not a hill I'm willing to fight for or die on. Road rage is just plain stupid, it always ends with winning stupid prizes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top