JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have two pair of Rocky Temperate Military Boot's that I have been holding on to and have come to the conclusion I have no use for them. 1 pair is brand new and looks exaclty like the one's here http://www.rockyboots.com/products/sear ... -2/view-20. The other pair is the older model and are slightly worn. I can not find the dang digital camera (the wife say's I lost it...) but if you are interested in either pair just PM me with your cell # and I will send you some pics that way. these things are warm!

1st pair of Rocky's brand new size 10.5R! Retail $135.00 My asking price is $100.00

2nd pair of Rocky's lightly worn size 10.5R. $75.00

I am looking to get cash but if you have somthing to trade pm me and let me know what ya got.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top