JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
City Manager: Ferguson Cop Shootings 'Complete Setup' by Cops
Video @ link
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015...erguson-cop-shootings-complete-setup-by-cops/

A man identifying himself as John C. Muhammad, the City Manager of Uplands Park, MO,
said that the shooting of two police officers in Ferguson was "a complete setup" carried out by the police on Thursday's "Hannity" on the Fox News Channel.

"I think it was a complete setup. I think it was a setup between members of the police fraternities, what I like to call it. I think they operate just like the KKK. I think they did it to make themselves think they're the victim, when honestly the victim are black people. I think it's just a publicity stunt. No more than that" he stated. Although, he later clarified that this was solely his position, and not necessarily that of his constituents.

The man was identified on the air as "John Muhammad…a City Manager in a nearby town." A LinkedIn <broken link removed> and what appears to be the city's website identify John C. Muhammad as City Manager of Uplands Park, MO, and a Twitter page with the same name has a tweet saying he is planning to go to Ferguson to protest

Headed to the #Fergsuon Police Station to do what I do best. AGITATE! #ProfessionalAgitator #HandsUpDontShoot #NoJusticeNoPeace

— JOHN C. MUHAMMAD (@JOHNCMUHAMMAD) <broken link removed>

He added, "we have to keep pushing this issue forward, because this is a major problem that black men, black women are being shot down and killed by white police officers, sometimes blackm because the problem is not always these white people. Well, it is, but it's not." He further stated the police "don't serve and protect me" and said that cops only protect white people.

"Hey. I know. Let's shoot each other in the face and see what the media/community does?" ....yea, not seeing the conversation taking place, ever. o_O

Looks like they caught him, says he was shooting at someone else :rolleyes:
St. Louis County Prosectuor Robert McCulloch said 20-year-old Jeffrey Williams is charged with two counts of first-degree assault among other things.

McCulloch also that Williams told police that he was firing at someone other than the police officers.

He said Williams used a 40mm handgun, which matches the shell casings at the scene.

Imagine the hole a 40mm handgun bullet would leave :eek:

He has probably watched One Too MANY Jihadi Flicks, where they shoot up in the Air For

?????????????????? I never could figure OUT why Jihadi's Waste Munitions that way!!!!!

But, the distance, from where the cases were found, to the LEO's location, would, for me, Only Indicate, trying to Agitate the Police... And he got Unlucky, he hit 2 "Po Man" some "50's caught Lead"

May he be found guilty, and have a Neck Re-Adjustment, via falling while wearing a noose.

philipism if you do the crime, well, Hang It All :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hmmm pretty good shooting for not trying? Bet if you checked his record he's probably accidentally committed several crimes in his past.

A Monkey on a Typewriter can make a sentence after hitting the keys so many times....

I would venture to say, that Less than 5% of us here could shoot a Hand Gun 235 Yards, and hit a man sized target. IOW, it was purely accidental, even if he was shooting AT THEM, that he hit them...

(I think it was 235 yards, any one confirm??? The link is dead where I read that....)

philip.... VA BHOC.... Still Waiting.... :confused:

... but he was a good kid getting his life together just got caught up in the wrong crowd.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top