JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are 320 MILLION in this country, there will always be murders of all kinds in a population that great. The percentage that die by gun violence is a tiny amount of the 320,000,000 but its blown up in color pictures with in depth stories of grieving relatives so you'd think there was an epidemic of gun violence happening. Cain slew Able and murder will continue as long as there are people, and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

So far tour buses are still winning over lunatics on shooting sprees as far as causing mass death and carnage by a long shot. I think like a dozen people, including children, died in just one tour bus accident. This was on the news for just one day compared to the Seattle school shooting or the Nevada shooting will be.

Perhaps we should look into banning tour buses before we ban guns as many more lives would be saved.

P.S.
Some psycho decided to ram their car into a crowd full of people in Bellingham last week on the very street that I walk through at night on weekends on the occasion. One person was killed, and two critically injured. It was an intentional vehicular homicide. This did not even make national news, but only hit the local Seattle news sources. Had a gun been used, it would have been national and international news.

Did the American Revolution really happen?? Please somebody show me some pics or I won't believe it.

star-wars-and-the-american-revolution-painting-more-art-less-craft-321101.jpg
800pxwashington_crossing_the_delawareweb.jpg
Revolutionary-War-painting.gif

There ya go.

Also, no need to separate the two officers from the one civilian. It should be 3 shot before the gun men killed themselves.
These people are killing the reputation for my favorite hobby.

Interesting how their possible political offiliations are part of the story, since it might be right wing. The fact that almost every other shooter has been a liberal never makes the news.

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/25728824/coroner-identifies-man-killed-at-wal-mart

An account has been set up to help Wilcox's family with funeral expenses. People can make a donation to the Joseph R. Wilcox Memorial Fund at a Wells Fargo Bank. The account number is 8485852688.

I'm even more broke than the Clintons but I donated $25 for a fallen hero.
Good for you. I was getting all ready to cock both barrels saying that he/they have plenty of insurance coverage but saw that you were referring to the "civilian". hat off and sorrow to his family

There is a secondary fund raiser set up by Guns Save Lives
I am not rich either but I donated $50.00. Please donate anything, even a dollar shows the family we care.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads