JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Battle Ground
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale - Cash only no trades

Two new in Box 17 Design and Manufacturing AR-15 INTEGRATED FOLDING LOWER RECEIVERS

$200 each.
Retail is $299.99 at Brownells where I bought them
I can meet at any local FFL for transfer - buyer pays all transfer fees.

From Brownells website
"Introducing the IFLR-15 (Integrated Folding Lower Receiver).The 17 Design & Manufacturing IFLR AR15 Stripped Lower Receiver is the perfect base for your AR15 build. Machined to mil-spec dimensions, their lowers work with standard AR15 components and ensure the highest quality and parts interchangeability. The IFLR-15 has the folding mechanism machined directly into the lower receiver. All wearable parts are made from S7 tool steel which leads to extreme wear resistance and corrosion resistant coatings ensure your IFLR stays mint for years to come.
Additional features:

• Upper tensioning screw- allows user to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw in the grip tang of the receiver.
  • Flared magwell angle- Wider angles in the magwell allow a more flared feel without increasing the width/footprint of the lower receiver.
  • Features a threaded bolt catch pin.
Comes with Specialty H1 Buffer, nylon tipped set screw, and assembled IFLR in stripped lower configuration ready for your custom build.

IMG-8939.jpg IMG-8940.jpg IMG-8941.jpg IMG-8943.jpg IMG-8945.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: